Saturday 25 February 2012

Goodbye Jamaica!!!

Well here we are at the end of our journey, and the reflection of our time here is starting to set in. There was a lot of great work done here band we were able to accomplish a lot. We have helped 3 small companies with their business and the feeling of completion is rewarding and satisfying. I am so glad we could help these amazing companies!

Strawberry Fields Together! was an amazing adventure and I personally got to experience most of the tours they had to offer. I took an ATV tour with DR. Dave, and experienced magnificent ocean views, grand cliffs, and flat tires....(cough...DR. Dave) we took a sort hike through the fantastic foliage until we reached the most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen. It was as if I had jumped in a postcard and I never wanted to leave.

The next day I took the same route again to the waterfall with all of the Nipissing team at strawberry. It was even better the second time.

Me, Leah, John Nadeau, and Ikram all spent one crazy weird night at Green Castle with cigars, beer, ghost stories, and much much more, this is a story I'll be telling my grandkids about.

I have had the most amazing experience here! I have learned so much and met such wonderful people, big shout out to Kristal!!!! I will never forget the times I spent here and the work we have created. Jamaica will always hold a special part in my heart with next to all the people on this amazing team! Jamaica.....is the greatest place, Jamaica!

-Jacquelyn Martini-

1 comment: